Aim of the workshop
Obtain theoretical and practical knowledge on swine semen freezing.
DVM’s, Scientists, breeding technicians.
Ref 024810 IMV-Technologies‘s lab Saint Ouen sur Iton – France or La Coliniere boar’stud, Laval – France.
Ref 024811 At customer location, after purchase of equipment.
6 weeks before the workshop.
During the course, the participants will receive alternatively theoretical and practical guidelines.
Participants will achieve practical steps in semen processing and analysis.
Ref 024810 Max. 3 people.
Ref 024811 Max. 6 people.
• The advantages of artificial breeding
• Semen collection procedures
• Semen evaluation by photometry
• Microscopic evaluation
• Use of CASA to evaluate semen motility parameters
• Use of flow cytometry for semen analysis
• Cooling , packing
• Insemination tools and procedure
• Conclusions, discussions