BioXcell’s innovative animal protein-free formula eliminates the health risks associated with the use of milk and/or egg yolk for the final dilution of bovine semen.
- Media for frozen (-196°C) or fresh semen (+4°C). Semen diluted in Bioxcell can be processed at refrigeration temperature (+4ºC) or room temperature (+20ºC).
- Good results cold shock spermatozoa resistance tests.
- Bioxcell contains an antibiotic mix of Lincomycin, Spectinomycin, Gentamycin and Tylosin.
- Ochre colored, this sterile concentrated liquid is presented in 100 ml PET biocompatible, unbreakable bottle.
- Easy to use, 1 bottle of Bioxcell is diluted in 400 ml of water for a final extended, ready to use volume of 500 ml.
- Due to the absence of egg yolk and/or milk, Bioxcell is clear after dilution. This makes diluted semen easy to evaluate under the microscope or CASA System.
- Bioxcell may be frozen at -20ºC after extension.
016218 250 mL bottle - QSP 1,250 mL
006584 100 mL bottle - QSP 500 mL
Also exists in CSS: 018617