Key Account Manager (H/F)
- Position located in Europe
- Possibility to be home based
Position in Organization
- Part of the Sales organisation
- Report to the Regional Sales Director
Position Summary and Key accountabilities
The Key Account Manager is responsible for handling our most important accounts.
Our Key Accounts make up the highest percentage of IMV Technologies’ revenue, the Key Account Manager must build and maintain a strong relationship with the client.
The Key Account Manager will be the lead point of contact for all Key Account matters, anticipate the Account’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met, and help the client succeed by understanding its value creation process.
The Key Account Manager will also expand his accounts’ share of and develop new relationships with potential future Key Accounts.
- To develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients, at all levels of the organization
- To handle both procurement processes such as RFQs etc. as well as value sales, implying a deep understanding of the key account decision making process and drivers
- To build and deploy an account business plan for each of the key accounts
- To act as facilitator and people connector both internally and externally at the key account
- To establish sales and industrial forecasts and follow-up their execution
- To coordinate the execution of joint strategic initiatives and therefor to coordinate internal project teams
- To coordinate actions and message delivery to local account executives
- Nationality: Open
- Languages: Bilingual English and fluent in French mandatory
- University degree
Previous Experience and skills
- Proven experience, 5-10 years minimum in account management, with the ability to sell value
- Animal reproduction, animal health, nutrition, or genetics background preferred
- Strong commercial drive and the ability to shake the status quo
- Strong negotiation skills, including at senior levels of our customer’s organization.
- The ability to navigate a multicultural environment both internally and externally
- The ability to understand scientific topics that are relevant to our field
- The ability to travel extensively to the key account’s sites, including farms as well as international trade fairs. Expected travel intensity: 50%
- Good computer skills, including proficient use of Excel, CRM, PowerPoint video conferencing tools etc.
- Strong organisational skills and project management experience. Ability to coop with commercial processes.
- Strong communication skills
- Highly credible person both professionally and personally
- Ability to lead organizations in the pursuit of value creation, push beyond the inertia that is linked with large organizations.
- Rigorous, analytical, well organized, and goal/result oriented
- Ability to work efficiently and cross functionally in a matrix organisation
- Customer centric (i.e. ability to build long term customer/supplier relationships)
- Good communication skills for all key stakeholders (incl. global headquarters, ExCom, affiliates, customers, suppliers, third party experts/consultants, direct reports, shareholders)
- Engaging and action orientated. Showing both empathy and firmness
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, proactive, can-do attitude
- Solution driven. Finding alternatives. Pragmatic. Willingness to resolve roadblocks
- Strong attention to details. Hands-on approach to problem solving
- Strong team player. Collaborative mindset. Willingness to share responsibilities
IMV Technologies Leadership Anchors
The candidate behaviour should be in line with IMV’s values and leadership anchors:
- Chart the course
- Moves strategy to action
- Leads in a global environment
- Leads through Lean:
- Champions continuous improvement
- Solves problems
- Drives for Results
- Build people, team & organization
- Creates followership through collaboration
- Builds strong, effective and diverse organizations
- Drive innovation and growth
- Listens and responds to customer needs
- Encourages balanced risk taking to advance innovation
- Transparency & Integrity
- Consistently uses sound judgment
- Operates with transparency and is trusted
- Demonstrates humility
Send your application to Sophie Andison (Talent Acquisition) : firstname.lastname@example.org