Project Manager Innovation & Business Development
Title: IMV Innovation Project Leader (M/F).
Location : L’Aigle (Normandy) or Paris with high mobility.
Position in the Organization: The position is part of the Innovation team reporting to the Vice-President Innovation, Science and Development and the Group Steering Committee.
Project lead for four key innovation project covering areas from cell biology to complex diagnostic instrumentation development.
IMV is a Science based company whose leadership derives from its innovations. The research development group is evolving to separate its Breakthrough Innovation activities and its Incremental Innovation.
- People & Organization
- Project leadership / Product ownership
- Provides and/or partners with the project lead on all project documentation (project brief), test plans, requirements definition, high-level risks and assumptions
- Identifies and communicates barriers to the successful completion of project milestones to the Vice President of Innovation, Science & Technology on a regular basis and to the Group Steering Committee on a periodic basis
- Supervise and facilitate the execution of Innovation projects, working closely with the Vice-President Innovation Science and Technology and the Species Management Leads
- Lead the development of budget, master timelines, plans and secure asset needs for innovation projects.
- Partner with marketing teams to develop clear creative project briefs
- Work with marketing and business partners to develop creative briefs which bring strategies and concepts to life
- Develop new business models for the Innovation projects to transform IMV-Technologies to a “pay per use” company.
- Design the development strategy for each of the Innovation project
He/she develops the products and services development strategy, including the definition of the business models in close collaboration with the Innovation and Marketing leaders.
When the sanitary conditions allow it, he/she travels to perfectly understand the client needs. Travel is done both domestically and abroad.
He/she negotiates and manages contracts both in the fields of Science and Marketing to ensure a rapid development of the products.
He/she manages the Innovation project development. This entails many different tasks, including defining clear development timelines, evaluating and securing the resources for reaching the objectives.
He/she collects customer feedback, competitor’s and markets information and provide updates to senior management.
He/she is responsible for representative office daily operations and communication with outsourced service suppliers (accounting, juridical department).
Languages English is a must imperative, French is a nice to have, additional language skills are welcome
Ph.D. or VetMed degree with MBA or equivalent. Specific training in project management is a must. If the candidate is familiar with the agricultural environment and/or the software environment, this is an additional asset.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the Industry world with complex project management track record
- P&L management experience and customer facing organization experience is an asset.
- International Experience of working with multicultural teams working with multicultural teams.
- Extensive knowledge of at least one of the following animal productions: bovine, swine or fish farming (possibly equine or poultry)
- A leader with a love for innovative technology.
- A good team player, collaborative and consensual – a colleague that people turn to for advice and want to work with, but also willing to share responsibilities.
- Customer centric with market value orientation and result driven
- An excellent communicator, with a clear presentation style and the ability to convey complex notion to all level of the organization.
- Enthusiastic and well-advised, dynamic and proactive, persuasive / assertive with a ‘can do’ attitude, innovation and suggestion ability.
- Well organized and autonomous.
- An ability to easily network in and out of the organization.
- Strong numerical and analytical abilities. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
- Capacity to manage change.
- Absolute integrity
Key expected behaviors – IMV Anchors
- Build people, team & organization – Collaboration within the Group
- Chart the course – International mindset & Move strategy to action
- Transparency & Integrity – Build trust within the organization
- Leads through Lean – Drives for results & Continuous Improvement
- Drive innovation and growth – Customer proximity & Voice of Customer to strategy
Send your application to Sophie Andison (Talent Acquisition) : email@example.com