Application Support Engineer
Founded in 1963 and based in L'Aigle (France), IMV Technologies is the world leader in reproductive biotechnologies.
Its IMV Imaging entity, based in Angoulême, is the leader in veterinary imaging. For 35 years, IMV Imaging has been committed to meeting the needs of its customers by improving the quality of care they provide to their animals. Our values of quality, partnership and innovation commit us to providing the best equipment, the best advice and 100% available technical support at the service of our customers.
To support its strong international growth, we are looking for an Application Support Engineer based in L'Aigle (61)
Assist the customer in his use of the software in production of these business processes.
- Respond to user support requests and following incidents on the production environment through access to application logs and technical follow-up reports of the customer, in relation with the customer's IT department.
- Participate in estimating the workload for customer support actions.
- Participate in the development of the planning of interventions.
- Carry out software installations, configurations and maintenance actions, remotely or on the Customer's sites, in France and internationally worldwide.
- Report on support interventions.
- Report customer feedback on their production processes and uses.
- Report customer development requests on software if any.
- Participate in the validation of new versions of software, in relation with the engineering department
Participate in the validation of new versions of software, in relation with the engineering department.
- Bachelor's degree in IT.
- A minimum of three years of experience in IT activities in a Windows environment, including network and database administration.
- At least two years of experience in software development in Java, C, C++, C# or Windev.
- A first experience in the field of application support is welcome
- Be willing to travel internationally as an adventurer about 40% of your working time
- Languages skill: professional level in English and French, a 3rd language is a plus
- Mastery of network administration, including peripherals.
- Skills on VPN administration and virtual machine management.
- Proficiency in Windows 10 and 11, with multiple languages.
- Skills on administration and maintenance of Windows computers.
- Knowledge of Linux desired.
- Mastery of relational databases such as SQL Server and/or HyperFile.
- Mastery of SQL commands and diagnostics.
- SQL Server administration skills.
- Knowledge of other databases such as MariaDB or MongoDB desired.
- Knowledge of ITIL procedures.
- An international work environment at the forefront of new technologies.
- A close-knit team advocating solid values.
- A competitive salary package with benefits.
If you recognize yourself in this offer and you want more information, do not hesitate to consult our website https://www.imv-technologies.fr/ or to contact Yann Martagex, recruitment manager at IMV Technologies, email@example.com